We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
Came late at night on the 6th and were thoroughly welcomed.
The best compost loos we've ever seen
A fantastic stay - thank you. So fantastic to be able to turn up on bikes and have so much to use.
We had a fantastic few days seeing stars, playing football and having a fire as the sun went down.
May the gentle breeze forever whisper through the long grass of Ling's Meadow.
We really loved our stay, so many thoughtful touches, including the fire pit at each (pitch) and the cleaning materials provided in the loos and kitchen
- Eastern Daily Press – 8 stunning campsites to visit in 2017
- Cool Camping Kids (3rd Edition) (book)
(Ask us about our limited supply of this book – available on site for only £10!)
- Wild Garden Weekends (book)
- Simple Things – April 2015 (magazine)
- Healthy – August 2015 (magazine)
- Wild Guide – Inland Suffolk, 2015
- Ipswich Star – Eco Camping for Families
- The Guardian – ‘Cheap meals and dangerously affordable cocktails’: readers’ budget holiday tips – September 2022
- Condé Nast Traveller – The Midlands are the new Cotswolds and 8 other ways UK holidays are set to change – September 2022
- The Guardian – 30 UK Campsites for 2021
- Camping in Norfolk – 13 of the best campsites in the region
- Parenting without tears – 8 Family Friendly locations in the UK
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)