We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
We had a fantastic few days seeing stars, playing football and having a fire as the sun went down.
We really loved our stay, so many thoughtful touches, including the fire pit at each (pitch) and the cleaning materials provided in the loos and kitchen
We love that as a result of Covid changes, where some sites have removed facilities, you guys have improved them
May the gentle breeze forever whisper through the long grass of Ling's Meadow.
The best compost loos we've ever seen
The space is amazing, and I am leaving but a little bit of me will remain. See you next year!
- Eastern Daily Press – 8 stunning campsites to visit in 2017
- Cool Camping Kids (3rd Edition) (book)
(Ask us about our limited supply of this book – available on site for only £10!)
- Wild Garden Weekends (book)
- Simple Things – April 2015 (magazine)
- Healthy – August 2015 (magazine)
- Wild Guide – Inland Suffolk, 2015
- Ipswich Star – Eco Camping for Families
- The Guardian – 30 UK Campsites for 2021
- Camping in Norfolk – 13 of the best campsites in the region
- Parenting without tears – 8 Family Friendly locations in the UK
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)