We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
The whole place has a peaceful air about it
We had a fantastic few days seeing stars, playing football and having a fire as the sun went down.
What a wonderful campsite. In 17 years of camping, my favourite!
We had a wonderful long weekend in the sunshine at Ling's Meadow. Beautiful campsite with lots for the children to explore. We will remember it forever as our daughter learnt to ride a bike here!
What a magical place! We hired the whole site for a birthday celebration and it completely exceeded our expectations!
We were blown away by the setting, facilities and the owners and look forward to returning as a group again. It has been wonderful.
- Eastern Daily Press – 8 stunning campsites to visit in 2017
- Cool Camping Kids (3rd Edition) (book)
(Ask us about our limited supply of this book – available on site for only £10!)
- Wild Garden Weekends (book)
- Simple Things – April 2015 (magazine)
- Healthy – August 2015 (magazine)
- Wild Guide – Inland Suffolk, 2015
- Ipswich Star – Eco Camping for Families
- The Guardian – 30 UK Campsites for 2021
- Camping in Norfolk – 13 of the best campsites in the region
- Parenting without tears – 8 Family Friendly locations in the UK
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)