We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
The bell tents were really spacious. Ling's Meadow was my first camping experience and I enjoyed it a lot!
Lovely tranquil stay. Hearing the crickets in the grass and raindrops on the tent. When the sun did come out, the meadow was transformed :)
Do we have to go home? What an amazing, beautiful, fantastic place! Thank you for making us feel so welcome.
I am actually going home with inspiration of what I can do to better help the planet.
Came late at night on the 6th and were thoroughly welcomed.
Highlight had to be a stunning sunset, the brightest moon and socialising in the communal tent and around the campfire. Oh! and a guest appearance from the barn owl. Thank you.
- Eastern Daily Press – 8 stunning campsites to visit in 2017
- Cool Camping Kids (3rd Edition) (book)
(Ask us about our limited supply of this book – available on site for only £10!)
- Wild Garden Weekends (book)
- Simple Things – April 2015 (magazine)
- Healthy – August 2015 (magazine)
- Wild Guide – Inland Suffolk, 2015
- Ipswich Star – Eco Camping for Families
- Camping in Norfolk – 13 of the best campsites in the region
- Parenting without tears – 8 Family Friendly locations in the UK
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)