We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
Inspiring to see land managed for wildlife and with thoughtful eco-touches to impact as little as possible
May the gentle breeze forever whisper through the long grass of Ling's Meadow.
A welcome respite from where we live and work in London. Arrived by bike to a warm welcome!
A fantastic stay - thank you. So fantastic to be able to turn up on bikes and have so much to use.
The kids were more than occupied with the games and open space, so the grown-ups could relax.
The space is amazing, and I am leaving but a little bit of me will remain. See you next year!
- Eastern Daily Press – 8 stunning campsites to visit in 2017
- Cool Camping Kids (3rd Edition) (book)
(Ask us about our limited supply of this book – available on site for only £10!)
- Wild Garden Weekends (book)
- Simple Things – April 2015 (magazine)
- Healthy – August 2015 (magazine)
- Wild Guide – Inland Suffolk, 2015
- Ipswich Star – Eco Camping for Families
- Camping in Norfolk – 13 of the best campsites in the region
- Parenting without tears – 8 Family Friendly locations in the UK
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)