We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
We were blown away by the setting, facilities and the owners and look forward to returning as a group again. It has been wonderful.
We had a wonderful long weekend in the sunshine at Ling's Meadow. Beautiful campsite with lots for the children to explore. We will remember it forever as our daughter learnt to ride a bike here!
We were amazed at how beautiful and child friendly this campsite is.
Fantastic campsite, brilliant facilities and even better that it's self sufficient
We can't even remember the date, which indicates how relaxing this place is! ... we all had a fabulous stay and rarely do I say that the toilets were a real highlight!
We had a fantastic few days seeing stars, playing football and having a fire as the sun went down.
- Eastern Daily Press – 8 stunning campsites to visit in 2017
- Cool Camping Kids (3rd Edition) (book)
(Ask us about our limited supply of this book – available on site for only £10!)
- Wild Garden Weekends (book)
- Simple Things – April 2015 (magazine)
- Healthy – August 2015 (magazine)
- Wild Guide – Inland Suffolk, 2015
- Ipswich Star – Eco Camping for Families
- The Guardian – 30 UK Campsites for 2021
- Camping in Norfolk – 13 of the best campsites in the region
- Parenting without tears – 8 Family Friendly locations in the UK
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)