Somewhere between a yurt and a geodesic dome you will find the StarDome. Curved wooden arches entwine to form a perfect hemisphere above your head and stars, triangles and pentagons are formed where the arches cross over each other.
Covered in canvas, with a wooden floor beneath your feet and a window above you to the sky, the StarDome is your magical home on the meadow. And on the colder nights you can warm yourself by the wood burning stove.
Our accommodation on the meadow has evolved from a love of slow living and the simple things in life. Just the kit you really need and a cosy space to let go of life’s stresses.
The StarDome sleeps up to five people, in a double bed, bunk beds and single futon beds. It has its own area cut into the meadow with outdoor seating, a fire pit and campfire tripod and grill. If you prefer you also have access to the communal camp kitchen.
It is lit with a central, solar powered chandelier and bedside solar star lights.
We will provide
- 1 double bed (with duvet, 4 pillows and linen)
- 1 set of single bunk beds (with duvets, pillows and linen)
- 2 single futon beds/chairs (with duvet, pillow and linen on request)
- extra blankets
- storage for your belongings
- wood fired stove
- solar chandelier, decorative star lights and a battery lantern
- fire pit with tripod, hanging hook and grill
- wooden fireside benches/table
- basket of logs (additional wood can also be bought on site)
- eco firelighters and matches
- cooking utensils/kettle/cast iron pots and pans
- chopping board and knives
- one pot wood fired rocket stove
- kelly kettle
- cutlery and dishes
- washing-up bowl
- cool box with freezer blocks
- water carrier
- USB charger
We provide linen for the beds but please bring towels. We can also provide a travel cot with bedding on request. You might also find it useful to bring …..
- slippers for inside the dome
- a torch
- extra layers
- a camping stove and gas canister (please do not use these inside your dome)
How much is it?
Three nights from Friday to Monday, four nights from Monday to Friday or seven nights from Friday to Friday. Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 11am.
28th April – 30th September 2023
Sleeps up to five people.
If you are booking as part of group we ask that group sizes are a maximum of 10 people (including children) and limited to three pitches/units. We do have the option of a whole site booking if your group is larger than this.
|Friday to Monday||Monday to Friday||Friday to Friday||8+ nights|
|Prices for 2023||£285||£360||£560||add £70 per night|