Somewhere between a yurt and a geodesic dome you will find the StarDome. Curved wooden arches entwine to form a perfect hemisphere above your head and stars, triangles and pentagons are formed where the arches cross over each other.
Covered in canvas, with a wooden floor beneath your feet and a window above you to the sky, the StarDome is your magical home on the meadow. And on the colder nights you can warm yourself by the wood burning stove.
The StarDome sleeps up to five people, in a double bed, bunk beds and single futon beds. It has its own area cut into the meadow with outdoor seating, a fire pit and campfire tripod and grill. If you prefer you also have access to the communal camp kitchen.
It is lit with a central, solar powered chandelier and bedside solar star lights.
We will provide
- 1 double bed (with duvet, 4 pillows and linen)
- 1 set of single bunk beds (with duvets, pillows and linen)
- 2 single futon beds/chairs (with duvet, pillow and linen on request)
- extra blankets
- storage for your belongings
- wood fired stove
- solar chandelier, decorative star lights and a battery lantern
- fire pit with tripod, hanging hook and grill
- wooden fireside benches/table
- basket of logs (additional wood can also be bought on site)
- eco firelighters and matches
- cooking utensils/kettle/cast iron pots and pans
- chopping board and knives
- one pot wood fired rocket stove
- kelly kettle
- cutlery and dishes
- washing-up bowl
- cool box with freezer blocks
- water carrier
- USB charger
We provide linen for the beds but please bring towels. We can also provide a travel cot with bedding on request. You might also find it useful to bring …..
- slippers for inside the dome
- a torch
- extra layers
- a camping stove and gas canister (please do not use these inside your dome)
How much is it?
Please note – We leave a 24hr gap between bookings which means that we are not able to be as flexible with arrival and departure days. Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 11am.
30th May – 18th September 2022
Two nights from Friday to Sunday, three nights from Monday to Thursday or six nights from Friday to Thursday. Sleeps up to five people.
|Friday to Sunday||Monday to Thursday||Friday to Thursday||8+ nights|
|Prices for 2022||£245||£305||£480||add £70 per night|