We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
Loved the communal campfire, the well kitted out kitchen, clean and luxurious-feeling toilets and, best of all, the small number of other visitors.
The tents were really nice and me and my sister enjoyed running free in the meadow!
Creative, eco-friendly fun for all the family. Will definitely be back!
So gutted we only booked one night....
We can't even remember the date, which indicates how relaxing this place is! ... we all had a fabulous stay and rarely do I say that the toilets were a real highlight!
This is the best campsite I have ever stayed at and I would just like to thank you for our amazing stay.
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)
- Diss Express – From crops to camping