We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
Love the movement of the grasses and being able to have an open fire is so wonderful.
Thank you for making us feel so welcome - we can't wait to come back!
Inspiring to see land managed for wildlife and with thoughtful eco-touches to impact as little as possible
It was a perfect balance between wild camping and glamping for all of us.
Lovely tranquil stay. Hearing the crickets in the grass and raindrops on the tent. When the sun did come out, the meadow was transformed :)
Highlight had to be a stunning sunset, the brightest moon and socialising in the communal tent and around the campfire. Oh! and a guest appearance from the barn owl. Thank you.
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)