We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
Our favourite campsite! Beautiful, relaxed campsite. So Pretty. Just love it.
May the gentle breeze forever whisper through the long grass of Ling's Meadow.
We've only come from just down the road, but despite torrential rain we've had a lovely time. We absolutely love the site and will definitely recommend it!
Thanks for such a lovely time, and for taking the time to chat with us too.
Lovely tranquil stay. Hearing the crickets in the grass and raindrops on the tent. When the sun did come out, the meadow was transformed :)
We had a wonderful long weekend in the sunshine at Ling's Meadow. Beautiful campsite with lots for the children to explore. We will remember it forever as our daughter learnt to ride a bike here!
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)