We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
A welcome respite from where we live and work in London. Arrived by bike to a warm welcome!
Really big space for cartwheels!
The kids were more than occupied with the games and open space, so the grown-ups could relax.
The cleanest campsite ever, it's a joy to take a shower :) We can't wait to come again...
Inspiring to see land managed for wildlife and with thoughtful eco-touches to impact as little as possible
We can't even remember the date, which indicates how relaxing this place is! ... we all had a fabulous stay and rarely do I say that the toilets were a real highlight!
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)