We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
I woke up as the clouds were ablaze with electricity. Wouldn't have been anywhere else.
This place is so cool, I want to live here!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!
To enjoy ourselves despite the worst camping weather we have experienced means this is an amazing place!
A very peaceful, beautiful nice place to have a rest after a long day on our bikes.
Thank you for creating such an inspirational site in a patch of paradise.
Back at camp we loved your permaculture efforts, the birds in the hedgerows and making new friends. Thank you!
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)