We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
Lovely tranquil stay. Hearing the crickets in the grass and raindrops on the tent. When the sun did come out, the meadow was transformed :)
A welcome respite from where we live and work in London. Arrived by bike to a warm welcome!
We were amazed at how beautiful and child friendly this campsite is.
We had a fantastic few days seeing stars, playing football and having a fire as the sun went down.
May the gentle breeze forever whisper through the long grass of Ling's Meadow.
The kids were more than occupied with the games and open space, so the grown-ups could relax.
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)