We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
Back at camp we loved your permaculture efforts, the birds in the hedgerows and making new friends. Thank you!
Best campsite ever. Many thanks for all your attention to detail.
Our favourite campsite! Beautiful, relaxed campsite. So Pretty. Just love it.
Thank you for a very relaxing stay. We have loved watching the children running through the long grass and being free to explore.
This is the best campsite I have ever stayed at and I would just like to thank you for our amazing stay.
To enjoy ourselves despite the worst camping weather we have experienced means this is an amazing place!
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)
- Diss Express – From crops to camping