We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
Thanks for such a lovely time, and for taking the time to chat with us too.
We stumbled upon Ling's Meadow looking for somewhere as an easy escape from home, and we are so happy that we have found it!
Really big space for cartwheels!
We've only come from just down the road, but despite torrential rain we've had a lovely time. We absolutely love the site and will definitely recommend it!
As seasoned campers, I would say this is the best site we're ever been to and we'll be recommending it to our friends and family
An amazing place in a beautiful meadow. Stunned by the surrounding countryside. We will be back, thanks for everything!
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)