We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
We loved waking up amongst the grasses.
So lovely to hear little owls and barn owls calling as we went to sleep and hear goldfinches chattering as we woke up.
An absolute gem of a campsite. Best I've been to for a long time.
Lovely tranquil stay. Hearing the crickets in the grass and raindrops on the tent. When the sun did come out, the meadow was transformed :)
The campsite is one of the most beautiful places we have ever pitched our tent!
We were blown away by the setting, facilities and the owners and look forward to returning as a group again. It has been wonderful.
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)
- Diss Express – From crops to camping