We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
A wonderful place with an amazing atmosphere. So well thought out and easy to be in.
Creative, eco-friendly fun for all the family. Will definitely be back!
It was a perfect balance between wild camping and glamping for all of us.
We've had a really lovely stay - such a beautiful place. The kids have loved it.
Had a great stay in one of the shepherd's huts. Really comfortable bed and the stove kept us warm all night!
So lovely to hear little owls and barn owls calling as we went to sleep and hear goldfinches chattering as we woke up.
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)
- Diss Express – From crops to camping