We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
Arrived feeling exhausted and broken after an incredibly difficult term. Leaving feeling refreshed, calm and at peace.
A welcome respite from where we live and work in London. Arrived by bike to a warm welcome!
Highlight had to be a stunning sunset, the brightest moon and socialising in the communal tent and around the campfire. Oh! and a guest appearance from the barn owl. Thank you.
A truly fantastic place to camp, relax and just be!
A fantastic stay - thank you. So fantastic to be able to turn up on bikes and have so much to use.
Our favourite campsite! Beautiful, relaxed campsite. So Pretty. Just love it.
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)