We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
It's such an easy place to relax and just be.
The campsite is one of the most beautiful places we have ever pitched our tent!
To enjoy ourselves despite the worst camping weather we have experienced means this is an amazing place!
Thank you for creating such an inspirational site in a patch of paradise.
Love the movement of the grasses and being able to have an open fire is so wonderful.
The bell tents were really spacious. Ling's Meadow was my first camping experience and I enjoyed it a lot!
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)
- Diss Express – From crops to camping