We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
What a delicious spot of gorgeousness!
A fantastic stay - thank you. So fantastic to be able to turn up on bikes and have so much to use.
This place is amazing! It feels like you are actually camping
The kids were more than occupied with the games and open space, so the grown-ups could relax.
An amazing place in a beautiful meadow. Stunned by the surrounding countryside. We will be back, thanks for everything!
Thank you for a fab camping baptism at 58 years old. Never too late!
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)