We are thrilled that so many campers like to leave us lovely messages in our visitor book. We have selected a few examples that made us smile – we hope you enjoy them too! (a random selection of 6 comments is shown below – just reload the page to see more!)
Watched the deer in the field this morning whilst drinking my coffee. Perfect.
Thank you for your helpful friendliness and for providing the venue for a proposal and a 'Yes!'
To enjoy ourselves despite the worst camping weather we have experienced means this is an amazing place!
Very relaxing stay and loved the compost loos and laid back feel of your family site.
An absolute gem of a campsite. Best I've been to for a long time.
An amazing place in a beautiful meadow. Stunned by the surrounding countryside. We will be back, thanks for everything!
- Wired for Adventure – 10 adventures in Southern and Eastern England
- Met-Office Barometer – 10 best campsites for stargazing
- Junior Magazine – 10 family friendly camp sites
- This is Your Kingdom – Switching off and going slow at Ling’s Meadow
- Stylist – Britain’s best escapes
- Iodonna (Italian – 20 stylish Campsites)