Bell tents provide a magic combination of space, light and comfort, whilst keeping a connection with the great outdoors. Our two 5m bells, each with a wooden floor, have a relaxed, hand-crafted feel with furnishings and decorations inspired by the meadow around them. All of the kit that you will need for traditional campfire cooking is provided.
The bell tents each have their own area in the meadow and come with awnings, outdoor seating, a fire pit and campfire tripod and grill. If you prefer you also have access to the communal camp kitchen. Each tent can accommodate up to four adults or two adults and three children. Our bell tents come from the lovely people at Soulpad based just down the road from us in Shadwell, Thetford.
We will provide
- 1 double bed and mattress (with duvet and 2 pillows)
- 2 single futons and futon mattresses (with duvets and 2 pillows)
- extra blankets
- homemade bunting
- storage for your belongings
- fairy light chandelier and a lantern
- selection of books
- fire pit with tripod, hanging hook and grill
- wooden fireside benches/table
- basket of logs (wood can also be bought on site)
- eco firelighters and matches
- cooking utensils/kettle/cast iron pots and pans
- one pot wood fired rocket stove (and kindling to start you off)
- cutlery and dishes
- cool box with freezer blocks
- water carrier
- storage box for food
We provide linen and towels for seven night stays, but we aim to be as environmentally friendly as possible so we offer glampers the choice to bring their own linen from their beds at home for shorter stays. Please bring sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases and towels. We appreciate, however, that you might be arriving late at night or just can’t fit everything into the car, so we also provide sets that you can hire for a small fee (£5 per person per stay). We can also provide a single blow up mattress with duvet and pillow or travel cot on request. You might also find it useful to bring …..
- slippers for inside the tent
- a torch
- extra layers
- a camping stove and gas canister (please do not use these inside your tent)
How much is it?
The bell tent fee is per tent per night with a minimum two night booking. There is a three night minimum stay over bank holidays. Linen and towel sets are included for a 7 night stay. Sets can be hired for a fee of £5 per person per stay. Tents sleep four adults or two adults and up to three children. An extra inflatable mattress or travel cot is added as the third single.
|per night midweek/Sun||per night weekends (Fri/Sat) and August||7 night stay (Fri – Fri) or more|
|Prices for 2017||£70||£80||30% discount|